Dansville, New York
3.0

I just recently started using my Hurrycane and am not at all happy with it.I follow all the instructions for making it stand alone on a hard surface but it doesn't do it.

Also, I am not at all sure that the foot section should spin if you turn it. A friend of mine also got one and she has no trouble making it stand. What am I doing wrong??

Since I don't have 100 words, I'll repeat what I already stated.

I am not happy with the Hurrycane because it won't stand alone on a hard surface.The cane foot spins if you turn it and I am not sure it should be that way.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of the hurrycane cane. The Hurrycane needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the hurrycane cane in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Hurrycane.

Had an Experience with The Hurrycane?

Comments

Hello,

We are so sorry to hear about the issue with your cane. Please call our Customer Success Team at 1-800-933-1136 or E-mail us at customersuccess@hurrycane.com. Our hours of operation are from 6am to 6pm PST Monday through Friday and from 7am to 1pm on Saturdays.

Thank you!