Reply by The Hurrycane

This post is before we were aware of this website but thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our message, and the 500,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. We also understand that canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. Which is why we offer a 60-day no questions asked return and exchange policy when you purchase directly from us.

If at any time you have additional questions about the HurryCane, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team at 800-933-1136.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Author's

Granted, I have not purchased this item, but was just about to.However, when signing on, I was drawn to this site, and will now not consider buying the Hurrycane.

The TV promos make it look reliable and safe, but after reading the complaints, I don't think it is worth the risk. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to notify us of the problems. We are all subjected to potential rip-offs daily; it is nice to be alerted ahead of time so we don't find ourself with a worthless product.

Happy Holidays and a great 2014 to everyonel!!!!!!!And stay safe.

Had an Experience with The Hurrycane?