3.7

I purchased the Hurrycane for my mother. I kept getting E-mails from the company asking me to review their product. I submitted my review and gave them 3 stars because the cane lacks stability. Below is a copy of my review and their answer for not "accepting" my review:

JC72,

Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!

Submit something new

Thanks again,

HurryCane

Not Too Stable

I bought this for my mom after her knee replacement surgery. She uses it as an alternative to the walker they provided her with at the hospital, however the cane lacks stability. It wobbles (there is nothing lose, I checked) and mom does not feel too save with it. Perhaps a quad cane would be a best option.

Contact Customer Service with questions or concerns. If you no longer wish to receive notifications like this, you can unsubscribe any time.

HurryCane

110 Cheshire Lane Suite 200

Minneapolis, MN 55305

Customer Service: 800-933-1136

This person wrote the review because of not as described at The Hurrycane. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants The Hurrycane to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was its unstable. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Hurrycane the hurrycane cane for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Hurrycane?

Comments

HurryCane is not affiliated with this website, and your customer information is only available in our database.Your satisfaction with our products is of utmost importance to us at HurryCane and we look forward to communicating with you personally to resolve any issues you are experiencing.

Please contact the customer success team directly by calling 800-933-1136 or send an e-mail to success@hurrycane.com.We look forward to having the opportunity to speak with you soon.