Reply by The Hurrycane

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry if our ordering system made an error. We're also sorry to hear you were unhappy with the cane purchased. Canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. Also, the cane is not built to stand alone on surfaces that can be naturally dangerous and risk to falls for seniors like shag carpet.

I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have reimbursed you for your cane if you chose to return it. Otherwise, we hope you are enjoying your HurryCane along with the 500,000+ customers we've served.

If you have any further questions or issues, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Author's

I sure wished I had read these reviews before I wasted my money on the "hurricane". Like many of the reviews it DOES NOT STAND ALONE just about ANYWHERE!! When I stop to sit I spend precious time trying to get the *&%$ thing to stand up by itself. Please think carefully before you decide to buy this cane.

Also I too was charged 3 times on my credit card and had to call to find out what was going on with the charge and was told - don't worry you will only receive on "HURRYCANE"! Thank goodness I only got one! I think I would have thrown the others in the garbage.

Had an Experience with The Hurrycane?