Reply by The Hurrycane

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website but am sorry you weren't satisfied with your cane. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our message, and the 500,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. We also understand that canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. Which is why we offer a 60-day no questions asked return and exchange policy when you purchase directly from us.

We also encourage consumers to check out the reviews on the HurryCane at Amazon.com, BedBath&Beyond.com, QVC.com and our own website HurryCane.com.

If at any time you have additional questions about the HurryCane, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team at 800-933-1136.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Author's

The hurry cane is too heavy, it does not always stand alone even on flat surfaces as advertised.It has no flexibility as also was advertised.

Would I recommend the purchase of one no friend? No WAY!!! I have never been so dissatisfied with a purchase. My old fashioned wooden cane is easier to handle and much more reliable.

The strap elastic was broken when I received it. I have a sore shoulder from maneuvering the cane. Do not waste your money. This is false advertising to seniors at its worse.

Hurry cane?

Slow me down cane.No No No No.

Had an Experience with The Hurrycane?

Comments

Starkville, Mississippi, United States #765525

The darn advertisement features the statement, "Look how it stands by itself." Yeah, Right. Only on perfect level surfaces. Forget carpet! or usual outside locations because you will pick it up every time.

Then there the problem of height. If you are a shorter or taller person, Forget it because there is only one size. My wife HAD to have one, got it, and because she is very short it was useless until I made some changes by removing one section but then there was the issue of her having to pick it up every time she turned the handle loose.

After a couple weeks she has used it few times.

comments