Show reviews that mention
cane hurrycane hurry cane handle foot replacement feet hurry money base
Filter review
3.0
The Hurrycane - Cane Review from Austin, Texas
The Hurrycane - Cane Review from Austin, Texas
Austin, Texas

The Hurrycane - BLACK GREASE ON MY CLOTHING

HurryCane is not affiliated with this website, and your customer information is only available in our database. Your satisfaction with our products is of utmost importance to us at HurryCane and we look forward to communicating with you personally to resolve any issues you are experiencing. Please contact the customer success team directly by calling 800-933-1136 or send an e-mail to hurrycane@success.com. We look forward to having the opportunity to speak with you soon.
ID
Pros
  • I liked it
  • But became destructive
Poor customer service
Full refund

I have been mystified by black grease getting on my clothing. I recently solved the issue when I was at an informal business workshop.

I took the cane apart to put under my seat and first had it on my lap. A few moments later I noticed my hand was black and then saw my white, expensive, designer jeans were also covered in black. I was very upset, all day and embarrassed to be seen. I can send a picture.

Mostly I want my jeans and another pair of pants reimbursed. Otherwise the cane is breast.

Thank you. Rosalie Feinen

The Hurrycane - Cane Review from Gloucester City, New Jersey

1.3

It's a joke my husband has one. They company claims its not supposed to fall over...

well thats *** it falls over all the time even when my husband leaves it sit for a few minutes till he's ready for it again. It's fell over more often than its claimed not to do.

The Hurrycane - Cane Review from Woburn, Massachusetts

2.5

I bought my second hurry cane a little while ago. Unfortunately, this cane is defective.

Could you please let me know how I could return it??? Thank you.

sandy.healy@aol.com

The Hurrycane - Cane Review from Cartersville, Georgia

I am sorry to hear to hear that the HurryCane is not meeting your needs or expectations. We would love for you to contact us directly so we can assist you with the concerns you have mentioned. Please contact HurryCane by calling 800-933-1136 or by e-mail at success@hurrycane.com.
Bad quality
2.0

I have had the hurrycane for about 2 years, but due to the nature of my affliction, was only able to start using it regularly a few days ago. This cane falls over frequently regardless of the surface. Today I was exiting my vehicle in a flat, smooth sealed asphalt parking lot, a fairly new Target, and a weak gust of wind (MAYBE 10mph) blew it over! I find that i have to pay very close attention to it, or face the difficult and painful task of picking it up.

You would be better of spending your money on a lighter aluminum cane with a wrist strap (which hurrycane does have, but it is a bit heavy for a smaller, frail person).

Overall I am not satisfied. Doesn't live up to its hype.

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection
  • Verified content

The Hurrycane - YOU LIE VERY GOOD

We are sorry to hear that the HurryCane is not meeting your needs or expectations. The cane should stand alone on flat, solid surfaces and we would be happy to speak with you personally regarding your concerns. I am unable to locate your order with the information you have provided in this Pissed Consumer posting, perhaps it was purchased somewhere other than our website. Please contact our customer success team for assistance. The HurryCane is covered by a 60 day money back guarantee and we would be happy to assist you with instructions for a return/refund of your son’s purchase. You can reach a live customer success agent by calling 800-933-1136 Monday – Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 9am to 3pm CST.

Full refund

Does your conscience ever bother you for the lies you tell about the hurry cane? My son bought me one for christmas, he wasted his money.It will NOT work on ANY terrain it will NOT stand on it's own, you stand it up when you let go of it it will fall over.

I think you should be ASHAMED to lie to people like that since probably most of the people are elderly.SHAME ON YOU.

When I first got mine I almost fell because I believed the LIES you told. I am so ashamed I recomended it to a friend before I knew all you said was lies.

The Hurrycane - Broken Handle

I am incredibly sorry to hear that your handle has somehow come unattached from your cane. We would not expect this to happen and would like to speak with you directly for additional details. Especially with recent knee and hip surgeries, we understand that you need a reliable cane and would be happy to assist you with a replacement. Please reach the HurryCane customer success agents directly by calling 800-933-1136 or success@hurrycane.com if you prefer e-mail.

Reason of review
I paid too much for this cane for the handle to break like that.
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

I was at the restroom and had just finished washing my hands. I turned to throw the paper towel away and my cane handle just feel right off and I fell into the wall hurting my back which I am still taking medication for it. I just had my knee and hips replaced and I really need my cane. Right now i am getting around with a piece of wood my husband gave me. We both are disabled. Will you please answer this letter because I am in desperate need of a cane.

Beverly Roberts

1825 Second St.

Sandusky, oh. 44870

I am sorry to hear that the cane you had purchased does not seem to be functioning as expected. The base should pivot slightly at the ‘ankle joint’ when you walk or use stairs and it should also stand alone on flat, solid surfaces such as linoleum, concrete, tile,...
Surprise, Arizona

The Hurrycane - Cane Review from Independence, Ohio

I’m so sorry to hear that something occurred with the handle of your HurryCane and hope you weren’t injured. We always try to stay close to our customers to ensure our cane remains safe and secure. Please contact the HurryCane customer success agents directly by calling 800-933-1136 for assistance. If possible, we would like to examine the damaged HurryCane unit. We would be happy to replace your original model HurryCane with the new Freedom Edition HurryCane as well.

Damaged or defective

i was walking and the handle snapped right off. I was lucky someone close by caught me before I fell.

Contact The Hurrycane Customer Service

31 reviews
2.1
Compare The Hurrycane vs David McDavid Honda
The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane - Product notdesigned as advertized, charge my card earning interest, taking up precious time to get order right, or can. Not sure ordered with official, legal site for legal holder(s) of copyrights

E.T. the good news is you called us the day after posting this explaining you figured out 1) how to reach us directly and 2) how to adjust the cane and now it works for you and are happy. And it was nice you called to inform us of this post and wish you could recant it. The bad news is it’s very difficult to remove posts from this source once submitted. It can be done but requires a lot of steps on your part as a consumer.

Therefore, we want to again emphasize to all HurryCane customers if you have a problem, please call our customer service team first before publishing these kind of posts. Pissed Consumer is not our site, nor directly related to our Customer Service team to get your questions or concerns answered in an expedited manner. Our customer service number (#800-933-1136) and service hours are posted on our website hurrycane.com and in the material and emails we send all customers. We work very hard to listen to every concern and make things right if you reach out directly to us.

HurryCane Customer Service Team
Full refund

Ordered a HurryCane for my disabled sister for one if her Christmas presents. I included the soft handle cover, etc.

When I placed the order with free shipping I had expected to be asked the height of user but was not; felt concern about getting right length, etc., immedate transfer cut me off. Since i was concerned about getting right type, male, female, short, medium, tall I made sure I brought up the subject matter. I was told not to worry for the canes are adjustable. But common sense prevailed and I again asked to make sure if there were different lenths.

The response of one finaluzing the order was...canes are designed to be adjustable, so don't be concerned about length. Later within the framework of delivery date I did receive an email that info was received by company...order had been delivered. It had. But much to my surprise when opened the HurryCane, blue as ordered, extras in the order included, size was so short it was not long enough for me to stand uprigh...

I am only 5 feet 7 inches, sister about same; thought it was compact for shipping purposes, wanted to adjust a notch or two to add length but discovered it WAS NOT adjustable, in the last hole near handle. To adjust, had to drop down a notch or two but to my surprise it was a cane of three short pieces; a springy cord inside; and the outer metal pieces were designed to fit together WITHOUT any extra length on either piece. The two bottom pieces had not been designed to adjust length. The ends of both pieces to go into other piece were no longer than the first joint of my forefinger; and I have well portioned but small hands; buy my gloves in the children'deptments.

MY HAPPYCANE IS NOT adjustable, is not long enough for me to use. I am well portioned in body size & weight, being thin, and I feel the bottom portions of Happy Cane is not sized correctly with extensions inside. Also the cane will not stand alone on the carpet, only on flat surfaces.Need to return. Am very, very disappointed with charge on my card, no much needed gift for my sister.

Am thinking this may be a scam by the company or a copycat due to Holidays; or by the manufacter supplier to fill needed Holliday orders. Buyers Beware. However, I do like the style, and adjustment.design. Disappointed in it not being adjustable; appears to be designed for a child with parents who did not want an adjustable cane for child.

But certainly not my style for a much needed gift.

E.T, West Coast. U.S.A.

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane - The clip broke while on the cane in church just laying on the pew.

Please give us a call today at our customer success line at 800-933-1136. Our agents are happy to assist you personally and are available by phone until 8pm Central Time tonight. In the meantime, the wrist strap doubles as a second option to hold the folded cane together. It stretches to fit around it if the clips are unavailable to you at this time.

Loss

I looked down on the floor and saw a piece of plastic and realized the clip on the cane broke and it was just laying on the pew. Can I get a replacement?

I like the cane and like the fold up feature as it is easier in church and restaurants. I don't have to keep picking it up because someone knocked it over. The clips are necessary otherwise the cane opens up. I really don't know how it happened.

Could have been hit with people getting in and out od the pew.

I would like to know how to get a replacement. Thank you for your attention.

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane - HurryCane not standing by self - appears to be wobbly.

Please discontinue use of your HurryCane if it does not feel as though it is functioning as it should. Our customers’ safety is our priority and we would like to ensure your HurryCane unit is secure. Our customer success team can be reached at 800-933-1136 Monday – Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 9am to 3pm Central Time. Please give us a call today so we can speak with you personally and assist with your issue. Please do not dismantle the cane, as it will not be able to be reassembled again. We are looking forward to hearing from you today!

Thank you for the color suggestion of yellow for future HurryCane models. I will share your idea with our design team!

ID
Pros
  • That it stands alone
Cons
  • How repair
not standing alone
Let the company propose a solution
4.0

I have enjoyed the HurryCane and receive many comments from strangers when out and about. I do confirm it is the one that stands alone as seen on TV.

BUT right now cane number 2 is very loose at the base and does not stand alone! Is there some way to tighten the base?

I don't want to attempt to take it apart to tighten it unless I have some directions of how to!!

I have the original Black cane and am using the Blue and Red canes at this time. I prefer color so I am anxiously awaiting it to come out in YELLOW - not gold , but YELLOW!!

How can my cane be fixed to again STAND ALONE?!

The Hurrycane - Cane Review from Overland Park, Kansas

We are so sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your HurryCane. We would like to speak with you to better understand what has happened. Our customer’s safety is of the utmost importance to us. We have your contact information and will be reaching out to you to discuss this with you personally.
ID

Well let me say this the 1st one i got the band in side broke after three wks and I fell agents the Wall .hurting my shoulder .called they did send me another one now number 2 cane. Was walking with it got about 4 steps and the bottom fell off the screw came out this time i went down to the ground hit my head on my door and hurt my hip now i am waiting to hear from them to see what they are going to do.now they did give me my money back and sending #3 but I got hurt twice so i feel after getting hurt i better hear from someone not trying to sound greedy. not looking to be rich but feel getting hurt i should get somthing so now i give a one

The Hurrycane - The stability movement does not move

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the issue with your HurryCane. There have been no adjustments made to any of our HurryCane units after manufacturing. We do want for you to be satisfied with your purchase and will be happy to speak with you right away regarding a replacement. There is no contact information connected to your post on this site, so we are unable to reach out to you directly. Please contact our customer success team so we can assist you this morning. You can reach us at 800-933-1136. We are available Monday – Friday from 8am to 8pm and Saturdays from 9am to 3pm Central Time. We are looking forward to hearing from you right away… and we hope that your wife’s surgery goes well today!
ID

i received the cane on friday, unpacked it and read the instructions and tried to use the stability movement and it did not move. i looked real close at the joint and their was a mark like someone had tried to make an adjustment or something with it.

i need this cane replaced IMMEDIATELY. my wife is having a knee replacement surgery today, 10-13-14.

as soon as i get the new one, i will send the old one back. any question or problems, e-mail me asap.you advertise that you stand behind your product and service, lets see how close or faraway you are standing

The Hurrycane - DANGER HANDLE SLIPS OUT OF CANE

We are sorry to hear that the HurryCane your mother has been using this last year is no longer functioning as it should. Our design team would like to inspect the cane to determine the cause of the issue you mentioned. We of course want your mother and all of our HurryCane customers to be safe and secure while using our products. I will contact you via e-mail to discuss this in detail, as we do not want to have your personal information posted here. Thank you for reaching out to us so we can help address this concern with you.
Let the company propose a solution

My 90 year old mother purchased this HURRYCANE last year 12/2013 and 8/21/2014 had gone shopping in town when she returned she stated the handle in her cane came out. I looked at the cane handle and it does slip right out can not even pick up cane by the handle, called and they said it had been a while from purchase date and all they could do was give a discount to purchase another cane at $29 and change.

Sorry I already have a DANGEROUS HURRYCANE am not in a hurry to get my mother in a hospital from a fall due to a defective cane.

BUYER BEWARE !!! Dismayed in Tennessee