3.0

Replacement Pads

You do not need to buy a complte cane or a replacement foot if you lose a pad. Replacement pads can be made from Home Depot parts. Heavy duty pads (sku 123 904) and 10mm machine screws (M4-00.7). They are ant-skid and screw right in. Too bad Hurrycane does not tell you this. The replacement pads work as well or better than the original. I ca.t believe I need to keep on typing just to get to a minimum of eighty words. Four more words.

This reviewer shared experience about "loss of pad" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with The Hurrycane. The most disappointing about the hurrycane cane from The Hurrycane was lack of available replacement feet Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Hurrycane.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare The Hurrycane to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Hurrycane?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1295552

thanks ,you saved me time and $

We apologize for any inconvenience, however we do not recommend making outside purchases for the HurryCane replacement feet. As they have not been tested to work well with the cane and can be a safety concern. If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to call Customer Success at 1-800-933-1136, so we can further assist you.