Reply by The Hurrycane

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry to hear you had a problem adjusting the height of your cane. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they could help you. If you haven't called us directly yet and still have questions about your cane, please to do so and we will take care of you. The satisfaction and safety of every customer is very important to us.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Author's

I just got my Hurrycane and was looking forward to using it since some *** sucking low life stole my other cane from my driveway last week.There are no instructions or directions that come with it.

I have been trying to lengthen it since I got it and I am not that tall 5'3" most of it aboved the waist. I have watched the video about how to adjust the height but it does not work. Cane is at an awkward length.

Also very poor instructions about how to make it stand upright.If the foot was fixed and level it would work better.

Had an Experience with The Hurrycane?

Melaleuca - People often criticize what they don't understand. Melaleuca "So, you're on a website called PissedConsumer.com because you had a negative experience with Melaleuca and want people to know about it. The most common types of reviews I've found..." Read more Monte Mariposa - Misuse of customer data - providing financial details (banking numbers) to unauthorized third parties - Unprofessional and Rude Behaviour - Police Monitoring for Illicit Substances Monte Mariposa "I was someone who did many retreats at this centre, and in response to raising complaints about variious matters, they were then rude, insulting and unprofessional, implying I was on..." Read more Wigsbuy are Scammers Wigsbuy "I ordered a Monofilament Top wig, the blond one often pictured in their ads with the gal wearing the red headband looking thing just around her neck, but in a..." Read more • Melaleuca, Inc. & "The Endless Chain Element" Melaleuca "Hate to "Burst you mela-bubble." However, as a consumer protection and a matter of truth and ethics "As I See It" ..." Read more Comfort Dental - This is a $6,000.00 smile? Comfort Dental "I've been going to Comfort Dental in Denver for several years, yet 2 FrontCenter teeth which are my smile were ground down so far for caps that the caps fell..." Read more Kaiwodun - Low price BK-EBDP bk-edbp bk-edbp high quality Kaiwodun "Email: sales6@kaiwodun-pharma.com Skype :+8618271456997 We have these products as below: bk-ebdp,DIBU and like this: Bk-ebdp FUB-AMB  MPHP    4-MPD   Dibutylone   Mexedrone   4-CEC  4-EMC Hex-en  4-CPRC  4-C-PVP  MMB-2201   5FADB FUB-AKB48  MMB-Chminaca MAB-CHMINACA ..." Read more Panera Bread - Disappointed Panera Bread "I generally enjoy The Panera food and experience. Tonight was very disappointing! For almost a $30 meal to go, it was extremely disappointing. I had two pick 2's with two..." Read more Jayco - Disgusted! Jayco "New jayco 27.5 ht roof leaks warped door on slide from moisture. Service says doesnt leak. Decking is sepetated. Used once two weeks old. Clothes were wet. They say nothing..." Read more