Akron, Ohio

As my husband was going down our back steps, he was balancing himself with the cane and the handle snapped completely off, causing him to lose his balance at the top of another set of stairs.Fortunately, he was able to grab the door frame which prevented him from falling.

He is a little sore from pulling and straining during the incident to catch himself, but could have been so much worse.

We just wanted to let users be cautious in situations like this.We might add that he really likes the cane and would use it again, only realizing they are not unbreakable.

Review about: Cane Handle.

I liked: In spite of breakage still like.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Breakage / $40
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with The Hurrycane?

Comments

Hopkins, Minnesota, United States #992869

HurryCane is not affiliated with this website, and your customer information is only available in our database.Your satisfaction with our products is of utmost importance to us at HurryCane and we look forward to communicating with you personally to resolve any issues you are experiencing.

Please contact the customer success team directly by calling 800-933-1136 or send an e-mail to success@hurrycane.com.We look forward to having the opportunity to speak with you soon.