Laconia, New Hampshire
1.7K views 2 comments

I was given a Hurrycane as a gift over a year ago and really liked.that it stands up, if I drop it I can step on one of the three feet to bring the handle up and that I can remove the top part and fit it in a shopping cart.

since, I have a right hip replacement and a right knee with arthritis, I have to put a lot of weight on it to get up on a curb.

Recently as I was doing this, the pin that adjusts the height sheared and I was lucky to be able to grab something for support and avoid a fall and serious injury.I think you need to use a solid pin, then this wouldn't be problem.

Review about: The Hurrycane Walking Cane.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with The Hurrycane?

Comments

San Bernardino, California, United States #1204934

don't we all know that most of these 'best in its class' deals are a bunch of *** because, THEY ARE!!!!

West Covina, California, United States #1179709

Hello, thank you for your review.

I'm so sorry for any inconvenience and hope you are okay! Please call our Customer Success Team at 1-800-933-1136 so we can assist you with your issue.

Thank you!