1.8K views

I was given a Hurrycane as a gift over a year ago and really liked.that it stands up, if I drop it I can step on one of the three feet to bring the handle up and that I can remove the top part and fit it in a shopping cart.

since, I have a right hip replacement and a right knee with arthritis, I have to put a lot of weight on it to get up on a curb.

Recently as I was doing this, the pin that adjusts the height sheared and I was lucky to be able to grab something for support and avoid a fall and serious injury.I think you need to use a solid pin, then this wouldn't be problem.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with The Hurrycane and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Hurrycane.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare The Hurrycane to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Hurrycane?

Comments

San Bernardino, California, United States #1204934

don't we all know that most of these 'best in its class' deals are a bunch of *** because, THEY ARE!!!!

West Covina, California, United States #1179709

Hello, thank you for your review.

I'm so sorry for any inconvenience and hope you are okay! Please call our Customer Success Team at 1-800-933-1136 so we can assist you with your issue.

Thank you!