Reply by The Hurrycane Jun 19, 2014

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry if our ordering system made an error in your choice of shipping method. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have reimbursed you for our error. We hope you are enjoying your HurryCane along with the 500,000+ customers we've serviced.

We also encourage consumers to check out the reviews on the HurryCane at Amazon.com, BedBath&Beyond.com, QVC.com and our own website HurryCane.com.

If you have any further questions or issues, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Author's
Tustin, California
19.4K views 143 comments

I'm elderly and can't afford to get ripped off.I just ordered on line the HurryCane with travel bag, wrist strap and "FREE" shipping.

I declined their offer of speedy $9.95 delivery, and, at checkout discovered shipping of $9.95 had been added with the statement delivery would be made in 8-14 days!

I had intended to go back and order a cane for a relative, but feel their ad is misleading or fraudulent and they've lost me as a return customer.I'm hoping the cane will live up to its hype and keep me safe.

I thank you for this site where i can warn other Seniors.

Review about: Cane.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Hurrycane?

Comments

gimpy

THIS IS A GREAT CANE , YOU COMPLAINERS SHOULD USE A WALKER IF THINGS ARE THAT TOUGH ON YOU. YOU'RE CRYING OVER SPILLED MILK, DO YOU WANT IT TO DO THE WALKING FOR YOU TOO?

cormac1958zoso

i have no idea why people are having problems with this product save for a bad run of canes at the factory or something ...my wife has been using her original hurrycane for over five years now without one bit of problem ...

as for it 'folding' and that being a 'threat' to the safety of the user, if you don't think a cane should fold, you probably shouldn't order this cane since it can be folded up for easy storage etc ...

but when it is put out for full use there are VERY sturdy metal connections (screw-on connectors) on the VERY sturdy metal cane shaft that if you simply hand-tighten will not unscrew themselves ... and of course with anything like this you should have a look at the connectors regularly to make sure they are staying in place with your hand-tightening ...

so again not sure about why there are so many comments about how horrid and dangerous and poorly designed this product is ... this has not been my or my wife's experience with this cane, and in fact is the exact opposite ...

the self-standing bottom of the cane can take a bit of practice to get to stand but with a good firm push down on the handle as the shaft/cane is positioned perpendicular to the floor then it seems to take well after that ...just not that difficult frankly ...

Rue
Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States #778384

My son bought me the "original" Hurrycane.Although it is overpriced, and I had to buy the silicone handle cover separately, it works well on gravel and in the snow.

Since, I need a cane for balance and walking assistance, I wish this cane did "not" fold up. If a person really needs a cane, you never need or want to "fold it away!" My first generation Hurrycane was made in China, whereas the second generation Hurrycane is made in the U.S.A. I do not know how it could be stronger, when it is so much lighter, and looks and feels more cheaply made. It is my understanding, that one of the original Hurrycane's complaints was, that the cane made a sound, when it hit the floor.

I find this very petty to have changed the whole design because of this. If a person really needs a cane, one is "not" worried about a slight sound. How about making another Hurrycane, that does not fold up, making it stronger, as a one piece unit, and more reasonably priced? I have friends, that have bought and received your new Hurrycane, made in the U.S.A.

and they have commented to me, that they like mine so much better because it looks and feels stronger.

hoyo
Antioch, California, United States #755353

Sue them ok mam or sir how much was it

Scooter
Jackson, Tennessee, United States #752898

I found HurryCane Replacement parts for sale @ the sites below. :eek

1. Tri-Foot or Handle $9.95ea here: https://www.hurrycane.com/Order/OriginalAccessories?gclid=CPDW073ll7sCFe5j7AodvGsAAQ&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

2. Tri-Foot $16.99 here:

jobe

i have a hurry cane the bottom kept coming of f i can not find ab a replacement i called customer service you know what they did not help me i kept tighten the sews but i lost need a replacement who can help me thanks

pandA
North Highlands, California, United States #740289

hurry cane came a part what do now ok . .send me a answer popbear1946 @ yahoo.com the bottom came out of the cane send email soon ted

suzi
Fargo, North Dakota, United States #736584

I am trying to cancel this .......... :sigh

Thiscane Sux

:cry I bought this, fell down and had to have a hip replacement. G*d da*n cane sucks . Piece of ***, do not order

Jennifer
to Thiscane Sux #809985

Dear Sir or Madame, Our office is investigating injury claims such as yours, involving Hurrycane products. Would you be interested in contacting me to discuss your experience with Hurrycane? Please email me at jennifer_myersinvestments@yahoo.com

comments