Show reviews that mention
cane hurrycane hurry cane handle foot replacement feet hurry customer service money
Filter review
The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane - BLACK GREASE ON MY CLOTHING

HurryCane is not affiliated with this website, and your customer information is only available in our database. Your satisfaction with our products is of utmost importance to us at HurryCane and we look forward to communicating with you personally to resolve any issues you are experiencing. Please contact the customer success team directly by calling 800-933-1136 or send an e-mail to hurrycane@success.com. We look forward to having the opportunity to speak with you soon.
ID
Pros
  • But became destructive
  • I liked it
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

I have been mystified by black grease getting on my clothing. I recently solved the issue when I was at an informal business workshop.

I took the cane apart to put under my seat and first had it on my lap. A few moments later I noticed my hand was black and then saw my white, expensive, designer jeans were also covered in black. I was very upset, all day and embarrassed to be seen. I can send a picture.

Mostly I want my jeans and another pair of pants reimbursed. Otherwise the cane is breast.

Thank you. Rosalie Feinen

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection